STUDENT LIFE in ISTS –
- ISTS takes pride in claiming its campus as a 100% ragging free campus.
- ISTS has taken every such measure to implement all the rules laid down by the government to wipe out the menace of Ragging from its premises and extend an ideal learning environment for the students.
- ISTS in the true sense of letter and spirit abide by the directions given by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP No. 24295 of 2006 dated 16-05-2007 and in Civil Appeal number 887 of 2009, dated 08-05-2009 to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of any act that amounts to Ragging.
- As required by the law ISTS has constituted an Anti Ragging Committee to look into the reported cases and an Anti Ragging Squad to keep a vigil, conduct surprise raids to track down and eliminate ragging.
- The Anti Ragging Committee and Anti Ragging Squads are constituted with Senior Members of Faculty.
- Directions regarding the prevention of ragging are displayed on all notice boards and are being published in the Student Hand Books of the College.
- The contact Numbers of the Members of the Anti Ragging Committee are given in the student handbooks.
- A helpline number is displayed at various vantage points in the College and Hostel premises.