The Campus Library – Why It’s The Most Valuable Campus Resource
Libraries are the nucleus of a college. They hum with social and intellectual activity, and are truly the center of learning.
ISTS College for Women has a spacious Library which strives to create a lively and enriching intellectual environment for students, faculty and staff members.
Teaching-Learning is at the core of the institutional ethos. We follow a student-centric approach. Teachers are trained as empowered agents to bring social change.The classroom is looked upon as a site of engaged learning, reflective action and participatory pedagogy.
- It is the one and only engineering college which provide education, entertainment and employment.
- We keep our premises ever counting.
- Provides education with ample knowledge including competitive exam.
- Well trained experienced and dedicated faculty who are awarded from Universities
- We have a digital library and providing all International and National E-Journals.
- The college has a computerized library well equipped with a large collection of books under the categories of academics, reference and general. All the books are bar-coded and indexed using the latest library management software. The library also subscribes to both national and international magazines, journals and periodicals in addition to leading national dailies.
- It is a book house of knowledge, where its prime motto is to guide every student in an appropriate way and pave the road to success. It meets the innumerable needs of the students in the academic curriculum. It satiates the intellectual hunger and quenches the thirst for knowledge of the scholarly students. The book collection ranges from literary classics to management guide and from career counselors to technical reviews.
- Digital Library has 34 Computer Systems with 5 MBPS Speed Internet with backup
- NPTEL E-Lectures and Videos
- IEEE Society Periodicals
- Open Access Journals/Dissertations/Archives/Database contents available at library portal
- Seamless Internet facilities are provided using optical fiber backbone covering Departments, Labs, and Library and Class rooms throughout the campus through 40Mbps leased lines from a highly competent Service Provider.
- Labs are dedicated for Internet needs at the evening after college hours.
- Students, faculty and visitors at the ISTS can now enjoy the flexibility to access web and exchange resourceful information from anywhere within campus.
- Reason: the campus is now Wi-Fi.
- To stay advanced and provide students with the best of the latest services, the University campus has gone Wi-Fi, enabling students to access the internet through the wireless router, anytime and anywhere in the campus. The campus is wireless-fidelity enabled, with an internet speed of 6 mbps. Students in the campus can now access internet from anywhere using their wireless devices
- Reverse Osmosis seems like a complex system it is really a simple and straightforward water filtration process. And it’s not a new process.High-pressure (pump driven) reverse osmosis systems have been used for years to desalinate* water – to convert brackish or seawater to drinking water. Having a better understanding of how a reverse osmosis system works will eliminate the mystery and confusion you may feel when you look at a reverse osmosis system — with its many colored tubes and multitude of filters. Read on to enhance your knowledge of residential reverse osmosis systems.
- Reverse Osmosis is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts) are removed from a solution (such as water). This is accomplished by household water pressure pushing the tap water through a semi permeable membrane. The membrane (which is about as thick as cellophane) allows only the water to pass through, not the impurities or contaminates. These impurities and contaminates are flushed down the drain.
Ultimately, the factors that affect the performance of a Reverse Osmosis System are:
- Incoming water pressure
- Water Temperature
- Type and number of total dissolved solids (TDS) in the tap water
- The quality of the filters and membranes used in the RO System (see operating specs)
- Advantages of Reverse Osmosis
- Improves taste, odor and appearance.
- Highly effective purification process. Will remove the pollutants listed below and more!
- Consumes no energy
- Very convenient
- Flushes away pollutants, does not collect them
- Easy to keep clean
- An efficient & comfortable transport facility is being provided by the college management for both students as well as teaching and non-teaching staff from RAJAHMUNDRY, GOKAVARAM, SEETHANAGARAM, ELESWARAM, ANAPARTHI, JAGGAMPETA, CHAGALLU, DHOWLESWARAM, NIDADAVOLU, SAMRALAKOTA and PEDDAPURAM.