The objective is to foster industry relevant research and innovations and empower the women of our country through value based higher education making them employable, self reliant, responsible citizen of the country with concern for environment and society.
The key components of ISTS' strategy are:
- We are giving training for first-year students in c programming, c++ and arithmetic & reasoning.
- For second years we train them with Java programming, .net along with mini projects and arithmetic reasoning.
- For the third year, we train in ORACLE, PHP programming along with arithmetic & reasoning.
- For final years we train in C, C++, JAVA, .NET programming languages along with arithmetic & reasoning, every day we conduct group discussion sessions and mock interviews.
- Every weekend guest faculty from the software companies to train the students on the latest technologies.
- Monthly guest faculty classes for all years from IIT, NIT, AU, JNTU UNIVERSITY.
- The college has provided the provision for doing THE PART TIME JOB for third and final year students within the campus.
- Daily we conduct tests in arithmetic &reasoning for those students who are being trained.
- Develop a global profile and reach as a leader among universities.
- Nurture, recruit and retain the best quality people, the single most important determinant of the quality of education and research.
- Attract the best students, who are academically strong, and who have passion, commitment, leadership potential and come from diverse backgrounds.
- Provide a high-quality educational experience that stretches students, is globally-oriented, and develops skills and values to enable them to reach their full potential.